Educating tomorrow’s leaders!1132 36th Lane Pueblo, CO 81006 Ph: 719-948-3336 Fax: 719-948-2323 Office Hours: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Mrs. Sandy Gibbs, Principal
Current school events, important dates and announcements!To view PDF files Adobe Reader is needed. If you need this program please access the link to the right titled “Adobe free downloads” to download the free program.
- Tuesday December 6– 6:00 pm Wrestling Athlete and Parent Information Meeting (Mesa Team) at Pleasant View Middle. Plan to attend if your child is interested in wrestling for school.
- Monday December 12th All Music Classes Holiday Concert-6:00 pm at VMS. All families invited to attend and celebrate our musicians work!
- Monday, December 12-Fall Fundraiser Delivery Date-students will be sent home with Fall Fundraiser items this date, and this through week, as needed.
- Tuesday December 13 Girls Basketball Athlete and Parent Information Meeting- 13 6:00 pm at VMS. Plan to attend if your student is playing basketball.
- Wednesday, December 14 Dance—non-uniform—alternate schedule
- Thursday, December 15 Literacy Testing—No School—end of 2nd quarter
- Friday, December 16 Teacher Workday—grades due by noon
- December 19-January 1 Christmas Break
Pueblo County High School DECA:
Pueblo Community: Want to have a safe and fun alternative to traditional trick or treating this Halloween? PCHS is sponsoring a “Trunk or Treat” event on Monday, Oct. 31st from 5:30-7:30 pm. You can sign-up to have your car be a part of the fun! Just download the attached flyers for more information!
D70 Administer Medication Notice:
Under current Colorado law, school officials are not allowed to administer medication of any kind. This includes over the counter medications as well. Parents have three options in arranging for their child to receive medication while at school.
- Obtain a district medication form (available at the link below) from the school office prior to visiting your doctor and have him/her complete the form indicating the drug, dose, time to be taken, and have them sign it. After affixing your signature please return the form and medication to the school office. Parents must handle all medications and its transportation both to and from school. The medication must be in its original container with the prescription attached. Authorized school officials will lock the medicine up and sign off as the student takes his/her medication.
- You may come to school and administer the medication to your child.
- You may discuss with your doctor an alternate schedule so that the medication may be administered outside of school hours.
NOTE: Please do not send ANY medications to school with your child (including over-the-counter allergy meds, Tylenol, aspirin, cough drops).
- Teacher Office Hours*
- *(If you need to meet with more than one teacher at one time, please set up a conference day and time through the office.)
- Supply List:
Each student needs to turn in a box of tissue, a bottle of hand sanitizer, and a tube of bleach wipes to their Access Hour teacher.Please view teacher’s individual websites for the supplies your student will need. A master list will be posted, on the website (Not all teacher’s supply list are on the master list; some are located on teacher’s website.)
- Supply List 2016-2017
- New students to Pueblo School District #70 registration is now open. Please register your child on-line with Pueblo School District #70 Infosnap program. You do not need to visit the school office. Please access the Infosnap link below. Once your student is enrolled in Infosnap our school will contact you if further information is needed.
- Returning Students Infosnap should be available for the school year 2014-15 registration in late July or early August.
- Returning students to Pueblo School District #70: Returning students of Pueblo School District #70 need to access Infosnap on-line, access the student hand book forms, print them, fill them out, and return them to the school. If you are having issues accessing Infosnap or printing, please come to the school and we will be happy to help.
← ——————————————————————————— →