Educating tomorrow’s leaders!1132 36th Lane Pueblo, CO 81006 Ph: 719-948-3336 Fax: 719-948-2323 Office Hours: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Mrs. Sandy Gibbs, Principal
Current school events, important dates and announcements!To view PDF files Adobe Reader is needed. If you need this program please access the link to the right titled “Adobe free downloads” to download the free program.
- Thursday, May 4 3v3 Basketball Tournament
- Thursday, May 11 Literacy Testing–No School
- Tuesday, May 16 to Wednesday, May 24 Spring Scholastic Book Fair (See information below).
- Monday, May 29 Memorial Day—No School
- Tuesday, May 30 Stuco decorate for Graduation/Dance (after school)
- Wednesday, May 31 8th Grade graduation/bbq/dance/yearbook signingdecorate for Luau (after school)
- Spring Scholastic Book Fair
The Spring Scholastic Book Fair opens on Tuesday May 16th and runs through the 24th. The Book Fair will be open from 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. on school days. We are hosting a Community Evening on Wednesday 17th from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. We will serve refreshments and have special contests throughout the evening. Due to our generous community members, we were able to raise the funds to give each student a $5 Gift Certificate to spend at the Book Fair.
There will also be an Online Book Fair which runs from May 11th-May 22nd. Please click here for it, VMS Online Book Fair
- Project Whats Next: Vineland Middle School won 1st place in a contest between 20 other schools throughout the state. Our award was $10,000. The following links detail the PWN Challenge and some news organization recognizing Vineland Middle:
Vineland Middle School will be hold a Color Run May 20th. Below is a link to sign along with other information.
Below are links Pueblo County High School’s Summer Athletic Program. Please click on the links to access information.
- Summer Boys Baseball
- Summer Boys Basketball
- Summer Cross Country
- Summer Football
- Summer Girls Basketball
- Summer Girls Softball
- Summer Girls Volleyball
- Summer Wrestling
- D70 Administer Medication Notice:
Under current Colorado law, school officials are not allowed to administer medication of any kind. This includes over the counter medications as well. Parents have three options in arranging for their child to receive medication while at school.
- Obtain a district medication form (available at the link below) from the school office prior to visiting your doctor and have him/her complete the form indicating the drug, dose, time to be taken, and have them sign it. After affixing your signature please return the form and medication to the school office. Parents must handle all medications and its transportation both to and from school. The medication must be in its original container with the prescription attached. Authorized school officials will lock the medicine up and sign off as the student takes his/her medication.
- You may come to school and administer the medication to your child.
- You may discuss with your doctor an alternate schedule so that the medication may be administered outside of school hours.
NOTE: Please do not send ANY medications to school with your child (including over-the-counter allergy meds, Tylenol, aspirin, cough drops).
- Teacher Office Hours*
- Staff Email Addresses
- *(If you need to meet with more than one teacher at one time, please set up a conference day and time through the office.)
- Supply List:
Each student needs to turn in a box of tissue, a bottle of hand sanitizer, and a tube of bleach wipes to their Access Hour teacher.Please view teacher’s individual websites for the supplies your student will need. A master list will be posted, on the website (Not all teacher’s supply list are on the master list; some are located on teacher’s website.)
- Supply List 2016-2017
- New students to Pueblo School District #70 registration is now open. Please register your child on-line with Pueblo School District #70 Infosnap program. You do not need to visit the school office. Please access the Infosnap link below. Once your student is enrolled in Infosnap our school will contact you if further information is needed.
- Returning Students Infosnap should be available for the school year 2014-15 registration in late July or early August.
- Returning students to Pueblo School District #70: Returning students of Pueblo School District #70 need to access Infosnap on-line, access the student hand book forms, print them, fill them out, and return them to the school. If you are having issues accessing Infosnap or printing, please come to the school and we will be happy to help.
← ——————————————————————————— →